Panel seal (soft seal) for wall and floor/ceiling penetrations, designed for the protection of both single and bunched electrical lines and cables (including optical fibre cables) – without restrictions imposed on each cable’s overall conductor cross-section – as well as of their supporting structures (cable troughs, trays and ladders) made of steel, aluminium or plastic.
Areas of application
In all fire-rated
- walls (masonry | concrete | autoclaved aerated concrete | lightweight partitions ≥ 75 mm)
max. seal size: W = 70 cm, H = 50 cm
- floors/ceilings (concrete or autoclaved aerated concrete ≥ 125 mm)
max. seal size: W = 60 cm, L = ∞
- The coating can be applied by spraying, brushing or trowelling
- No dripping, clean work area
- Easy installation and retrofitting
- Approved for lightweight partitions
- Outside the seal area, cable coating is required over a length of only 10 cm
- Coatable with aqueous emulsion paint
- Installation can be accomplished from one side because the adjacent building component does not require oating
- The material is resistant to moisture and UV rays
In the first step, close the opening of the building component on one side with panel FLAMRO BS 60 | 2. Bond the panel tightly into place using FLAMRO BMS. Any spaces between the panel edges and the through-penetration opening,
any spaces between the panel and fitting pieces, as well as any spaces between the panel and the penetrating cables must also be daubed and thus sealed with FLAMRO BMS.
Distance requirements are as follows: distance between individual cable layers 40 mm; distance between the uppermost cable layer and the top inside surface of the through-penetration opening at least 50 mm; distance from the lateral inside surfaces and from the bottom inside surface of the opening ≥ 0 mm.
For wall installation, the cables and cable supporting structures must be coated with FLAMRO BMA on both external sides of the seal – over a length of only 10 cm on each side and with a thickness of 1 mm.
The cable penetration seal must be permanently labelled by the installation company. The identification label, which is available from FLAMRO Brandschutz-Systeme GmbH, has to be affixed to the building component next to the seal.
Retrofitting is easy and safe! Just seal any remaining gaps with FLAMRO BMS or FLAMRO BMK and paint over with FLAMRO BMA.
The system consists of
- FLAMRO BS 60 | 2 Brandschutzplatte
- FLAMRO BMS Spachtelmasse
- FLAMRO BMA Airless Beschichtungsmasse
- Spachtelmasse FLAMRO BMK
Ενδιαφέρεστε να αγοράσετε το προϊόν 'FLAMRO Panel Seal S 30 / S 60';
Επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας εδώ
Tags: παθητική προστασία
Trackback from your site.